• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Roads

William Garza

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances, The Jakobsweg
All roads lead somewhere
All roads come from here...going...there.
All roads have a start
All roads have to finish
Some roads bend
Some roads break
Some roads never start ...only, forever with foot poised over shadow,awaiting courage.
Some roads are walked forever in circles,encycled and endless...
Some roads go on forever
Some,roads end too soon
Some roads find companieros alone together
Some roads are altogether..alone.
Some roads were blazed by the westering sun
Some roads were drawn upon heart...upon soul,the map well known
But...
Happiest is the man..and woman that makes their own road

Pilgrim..peregrino..pelegrino.. wanderer,friend
I hope the road finds you long upon her meanders,mysterys and many ways.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
There is William, the road that leads you each moment, longing for that new journey into your deepest self!"

Ide like to picture myself
Decades away from now
The snow in my hair matching the march of the tides of the long seasons i will have traveled on the Caminios..all of them.
Introspection and expectation of whats over this last hill..and the wonder of the newness of everytime,
There is never "one last road" to travel..there is only the expectation of new frontiers to walk to.
If ime lucky enough to find the narrow gate,ide like to see what roads are on the otherside.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Most read last week in this forum