• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Sanabres / Via de la Plata

musicman

Ensuitepilgrim
Time of past OR future Camino
2004, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016,2017,2018
Tips, Addresses for accommodation in, or near the following places, please.
Not Albergues.
Casa Rurals, etc, welcome for :-

Tabara
Rio Negre Del Puente
Palacios de Sanabre
Lubian
A Gudina
Campobecceros..

Gracias

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Ohh... will read this with interest as we're in Tabara now... and I would love a nice little private room in a day or two

Last edited:
There is a thread pinned to the top of this forum where I put in all kind of infos (places to stay/restaurants etc), you might want to have a look at that one.

One thing: DO NOT MISS eating at Me Gusta Comer in Rionegro!!!

Also, I was alone in lots of the albergues on the VdlP this spring - no comparison with the CF and other, more frequented routes. Buen Camino, SY

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
Thanks for your responses.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Sorry SY, cannot find the thread you refer to!

Probably my fault.
Just checked my planning ; sent El Roble an e-mail, fortnight ago, re. Reservation - no response, to date.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum