• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Santuario de la Peregrina Sahagun - Half way certificate

Time of past OR future Camino
Aug 2019 CF; May 2022 CP Coastal; Aug 2023 CDN
Unfortunately, when I was having my Camino Certificates and Credentials framed, the shop lost all my completion certificates. The Pilgrim Office in Santiago is replacing the Camino Frances and Distance certificates, but I would really like to replace the half way certificate I received in Sahagun. I have the address of the Santuario, but am trying to find an email address or website.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Find a new framing shop??. Your were fortunate to get that half way certificate. When I tried, back in 2017, they were closed all day.I learnt later that they were closed on Mondays no sign to indicate.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
You could try to contact @Rebekah Scott she lives a few km before Sahagun, perhaps she can help?
BC SY

Most read last week in this forum