• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Sarria

Scottteresa30

Time of past OR future Camino
My husband and I will be walking from Sarria late sept 2016 for our 30th anniversary
My husband and I will be arriving in Sarria 9-23-16 via night train. So we will get there about 7am. Where can we get two an official stamp at 7am?

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
And you start also in Sarria? In that case ask a sello or stamp at your place of accomodation : your albergue or hostal. Or a local bar or shops. Plenty of choice! All sellos are good, nothing official or non-official.

Last edited:
an official stamp
There are no "official" and "unofficial" stamps. Virtually all of the information places and business (bars, cafes, hostals, albergues) that cater to pilgrims will have a stamp pad and stamp sitting by their cash register. Just ask for a "sello" (pronounced "say-yo").

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
My husband and I will be arriving in Sarria 9-23-16 via night train. So we will get there about 7am. Where can we get two an official stamp at 7am?
Ask for a sello at the place where you stay.
Wish you both a wonderful time and a Buen Camino, Peter.

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Train station? Worth a try. Any of the cafes near the station that will be open at 7ish

Buen Camino

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
You may even lass by people standing along the route offering a sello just because. This being said, not that it make s a difference, the Pilgrims' Office says: " You must collect the stamps on the “Credencial del Peregrino” from the places you pass through to certify that you have been there. Stamps from churches, hostels, monasteries, cathedrals and all places related to the Way are preferred, but if not they can also be stamped in other institutions: town halls, cafés, etc. " .

There will be several cafes in Sarria along the Camino route open by 7:00 am. Stop for coffee and breakfast and get one, and stop at another cafe along the Way there and get another. Easy peasy.....
cheers and ultreia

Most read last week in this forum