Search over 55.000 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.
how to successfully prepare for your Camino
This book's focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared.

short term flat rental in Santiago

Hello,

My boyfriend and myself are moving to Santiago at the end of May and I am looking for a cheap short term flat to arrive to while we sort out bank accounts, NIE and long term accomodation.

When holidaying there we usually stay at the Hostal Mapoula which is a very reasonable 49 euros for a double per night (not including breakfast) but as we are trying to save money we would like something cheaper where we could cook for ourselves for a couple of weeks.It doesn't have to be big, a studio would suffice.

Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Best wishes

Jacqui

Camino Cups
Browse our selection of Camino Cups on the forum store
Holy Year Credential
Get the HOLY YEAR Camino Credential (Passport) here.

renegadepilgrim

Veteran Pilgrim and Traveler
Year of past OR future Camino
2010: Camino Frances, 2011: Santo Domingo de la Calzada (Hospitalera), 2012: Camino Portuguese from Porto, 2015: Camino Norte
Check on couchsurfing, too. There are groups for various locations, etc. Even one for the Camino. If you have a profile there, you can post those kinds of questions in one of the groups. Just an idea.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 100 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads