Search 62305 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

sleeping bag - another question about this!

hi guys! i am leaving on sunday and will start walking on 13th june - do i need a sleeping bag or can i take a duvet cover (sheet) to sleep in. do i need to take a sleeping bag or will a sheet suffice for this time of year? i have also heard that some of the refuggios provide blankets...

Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 2nd Edition. In English, Spanish, German and Korean
Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery

Most read last week in this forum

All rules are broken at sometime or another. And I’ve just broken my rule of not getting on the Internet while I’m walking. But I’m not sure exactly what to do. I have a pair of Black Diamond...
Tile has recently introduced these Lost and Found QR Code Stickers that you can put on things like your phone, credential, prescription glasses case, etc. When someone finds your item they can...
Has anyone walked routes carrying a child aged 1 to 3 years? Any tips for a child carrier/backpack??? Thank you.