• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Spanish Music - Selection No 9

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Got told off by a friend for not continuing with my Spanish Music thread.
So here we go again.

Serenata Española by Joaquim Malats - Played here by Paolo Hermosin

I know very little of Andulucia, having confined my three previous trips to the "straight across" route of the Camino Francais. As I sit here in a Missouri apartment drinking coffee which definitely lacks that kick of coffee champagne we all love, on a windless Monday just at the tip edge from summer to autumn, I find tears are streaming down my face. There is an inexplicable soul-longing, unfettered from guitars and coffee and Caminos and cathedrals. Something deep within me, in April 2002, a well-traveled newbie peregina gazing at snow from a Pamploa-bound train, sighed and said "I am home".

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Thank you. I have been walking the Bay Circuit Trail in Mssachusetts since August with another peregrina. I haven't decided if it is a training walk to prepare for returning to the Chemin de compostelle or a New England virtual camino, but I have thought of the Camino often while walking. As of today, we are two thirds along our way - 160 of 240 miles complete. This was my reward for today's section. Ultreia!

Most read last week in this forum