• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Starting my Camino in SJPP on Sunday 2/09-3/09

EDYTA

Time of past OR future Camino
starting Camino frances on Sept 3 in JPP
Dear All,
I have not imagined all this until 1-1,5 month ago? Being at a sort of crossroads of my life, I just got this idea, it hit me right in the head a few weeks ago. I'll walk from St Jean to Santiago in September. Arriving to SJPP from Paris on Sunday 2/09, I'll hit the road on Monday 3/09. I've never been excited more in my entire life... and believe me... me saying these words mean something. Anybody stating at the same time? :) Hugs from Paris! Edyta

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Edyta, have a wonderful camino!

Last edited by a moderator:
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I'll be taking the train from Paris same date to start my camino, but just north of you in Irun to do the Norte. Buen Camino, enjoy the journey, push on through the hard days and perhaps we will arrive SDC the same day as well.
Frank

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Welcome to SJPP. We are wainting for you

I arrive to Paris Sept 5th am and will get to Biarritz that evening....nomplans after that...not sure if I should try and get to SJPP that night or wait until the next day. I’m certain I will take two days of rest prior to starting my walk...any advice welcome

Dear All,
I have not imagined all this until 1-1,5 month ago? Being at a sort of crossroads of my life, I just got this idea, it hit me right in the head a few weeks ago. I'll walk from St Jean to Santiago in September. Arriving to SJPP from Paris on Sunday 2/09, I'll hit the road on Monday 3/09. I've never been excited more in my entire life... and believe me... me saying these words mean something. Anybody stating at the same time? :) Hugs from Paris! Edyta
Buen camino! Hope everything is going your way...

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Edyta:

I start from SJPdP on September 12. I will look out for you. Best wishes and Buen Camino. Herb

Hi Edyta,
I arrive in SJPDP on 7 September - will begin 7 or 8/9.
Buen Camino :cool:

Most read last week in this forum

Zubiri was full early yesterday (by 2:30, according to some pilgrims who came to Pamplona today), but Zubiri opened up a municipal building just past the town for some pilgrims to sleep on the...
My friend is trying to figure out bookings/lodging. She started in SJPDP Friday, ended up walking the Winter route to Roncesvalles in one day, only to find no bed so bused back to SJPDP to sleep...
Just an FYI that all available beds are taken in SJPDP tonight - fully, truly COMPLETO! There’s an indication of how busy this year may be since it’s just a Wednesday in late April, not usually...
Hello everyone, This is a cry for help. I post this on behalf of my wife, who is walking the camino at the moment. Her backpack was taken away from the reception of the albergue Benedictina's...
Within the past few hours there have been two stories on local news media reporting that the Guardia Civil have been successful in returning lost passports to pilgrims. One in Najera, the other in...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back