• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Statistics September 2017

D

Deleted member 3000

At mid-September it did not look like this year would eclipse the record set last year for September, but numbers have stayed high while they began to decline toward the end of the month in 2016, so I think that 2017 will beat 2016 by a few hundred, and set a new record. It will be more than June, but less than July and August. For future planning, September does not look like the quiet month that it was a few years ago!!

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Could you post a link to where to read the statistics? Thank you

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
I am in Calzadilla de la Cueza and it is much busier than a year and a half ago when I walked in May/June. Much. Hospitalero tell me that July and August are not as busy as now, but this is anecdotal

I am in Calzadilla de la Cueza and it is much busier than a year and a half ago when I walked in May/June. Much. Hospitalero tell me that July and August are not as busy as now, but this is anecdotal
Nice to hear from you, Jill
Hope everything is well.

Enjoy and Ultreia!

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
September 2017 is up about 5% from 2016 -- 42,188 compostelas.

Most read last week in this forum