• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

staying at hostel PRIOR to beginning the Camino

loosecanon1

Arriving in Madrid from the US, looking for an inexpensive place to stay (preferably near Atoche train station) ,before beginning to walk. The past two trips I've stayed at the "No Name City Hostel" on Calle Atoche, but not sure it's still operating. Any suggestions?

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
In 1997 I stayed ay the Hotel Mora http://www.hotelmora.com/ for $30/night. Back then, they did not even had a website! Today, I am sure the price is up but they are still across from the Estacion Atocha. Buen Camino!

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Most read last week in this forum