• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Sun Protection you can wash in your clothes!

Rambler

Time of past OR future Camino
June 2008 Camino Frances with Daughter, 2014 Camino Frances with Son
http://www.sunguardsunprotection.com/

Just heard about this SunGuard Protection that can be washed into clothes to increase the SPF. Will last for over 10 laundiries.

"Applying sunscreen and covering up with a T-shirt may seem like complete sun protection, but did you know you're not really shielding yourself from the damaging rays of the sun? Well, protecting the entire family from the sun's harmful UV rays has just become easier. By simply adding SunGuard to your laundry, you can transform everyday clothing into sun protective gear with a UPF protection of 30."

Sold in the States, but may be available elsewhere.

Rambler

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
I would be more interested in rain protection, personally. Three caminos behind me, and sun was never a problem.....A tan is OK by me, rust is not so good

A selection of Camino Jewellery

Most read last week in this forum