• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Support the people who support us Pilgims

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat Beals

Time of past OR future Camino
Start Camino Frances Sept 9 2015
Camino Frances Aug 22 2017
To All.

I hope Ivar might be able to help us. For all of the people who take care of us while we are on our journey, this is a wonderful time for us to pay back. Caregivers along our journey are going to suffer. As Pilgrims, let’s repay our debt.

I was going to walk again in April. Where is a safe and good way to donate?

The wonderful people who take care of us, deserve our support

PT

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
I’m sure @Rebekah Scott would accept your donation through Peaceable Projects.
A way to directly support the businesses (if they are still functioning) next time you walk would be to offer double the cost (or however much you choose above the asking price) for food and lodging each day.

This topic has come up on a number of threads, including this one for example. In that thread, Rebekah says this: "I ask you to either donate direct to the place you have in mind, or WAIT until this crisis follows its course and we have a better idea of the outcomes. Right now it's just moving too fast to make solid decisions, and I do not like to leave money sitting in the account."

I will close this thread and you are welcome to add to the other one.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most read last week in this forum