• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

The light at the end of this tunnel

Free Spirit

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances 13
I can't book just yet as there are things I need to do first. But I know that the light at the end of this tunnel is the field of stars. I will walk in 2013 and all of the writers on this forum make me feel connected to your paths already. Keep chatting, you really are a fraternity in the truest sense.

I will see some of you there,

Buen Camino,

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Welcome to the Forum.
I was like you but had to wait several years before finally living the dream.
Please believe me when I say that it is more than worth the wait.
Dael

Enjoy your anticipation, Free Spririt! You're already a peregrina.

Don't build it up too much in your mind while you're waiting. It will involve pain, discomfort and frustration. Just like any month of your life! It will also have beauty, friendship, randomness and lots of laughs. At the end you will feel...well, come back and tell us! :D

Buen Camino!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Thank you for your kind words of welcome. I am travelling vicariously right now and loving it. The time spent reading about all of your experiences takes me out of my lounge and into a dream. I will get there and welcome all that it has to offer!

Just by what you have written, your Camino has already begun! Enjoy the entire journey, from now, through planning, to your departure, and then to your arrival into Santiago. And onwards...

Most read last week in this forum

Good evening all! We began our yearly route to Santiago, today! We 4 Peregrinos resumed our Camino at Rabanal del Camino and walked to Acebo. We encountered Snow, Hail Stones and rain. We loved...
June 22 -@Amachant (SJPP)
Hi I'm Keith 60 years young from Newcastle upon Tyne UK.arriving on the 1635 Edinburgh ryanair flight on 9th September 2024 anyone like to share my express bourricot
I loved my 2022 Camino Frances!! Leaving Los Angeles on May 26 for Lisbon. Will walk the Portuguese Costal route and the spiritual variant. Starts from Porto on June 4 and arrive in Santiago on...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back