• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

The Northern Caminos - 2013 Cicerone guide on order now

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Those of us in UK have had this book available since January. It is excellent. Lovely photos as well as maps and accomodation etc. Brief guide notes with distances given to help plan the stages.

Yep, please note that the Amazon.com entry is incorrect in many ways, as it's a placeholder Cicerone created early on. The book won't actually be available there until April (the Kindle version will be released at the same time). Cicerone only ships bulk to the US twice per year, so that's the reason for the lag between Amazon UK and Amazon US.

In addition to http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/185284681X/?tag=casaivar-21, it's available right now from the Confraternity of St. James and any number of other online bookstores.

Dave

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Any word on when in April the book will be available for Kindle? I ordered a print copy of the book from one of the UK booksellers listed on this forum (and was very pleased with both the book and the shipping time from Scotland to Alaska. I'm planning to bring my Kindle with me and would LOVE it if I could leave the book at home. If it's going to be available in early April, I might be able to leave the book home and download the Kindle version while I'm mid-Camino. Just curious if there was a set date at this point. Thanks!

Sorry, Aubrey! I don't think you can count on it being out in time. That's not certain, but the date range seems to be around 15-30 April. I wish it could be available for you now.

Dave

Ordered mine yesterday.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Hello Friends

I planning to walk the Camino de Norte in the next months... havent decided yet when....
I been twice on Camino Frances but i m a little bit worry about this... i mean how it would be..

Have you try this guide? is it helpful? Should i get it ?

Any comments are appriciated!

Thanks
Antonis

How do you buy this book? I tried paying for it with Paypal and with Visa. Both times declined, something to do with Scottish ... I live in South Africa!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

Most read last week in this forum

On the Norte...started Morgo headed to Santilanna del mer...today...wonderful walk.... 1st 7k and last 7k ...the middle industrail zone was meh. Just past polonca met loverly local spanish...
If anyone is in an albergues in or near Santillana del mar on the 1st of May and comes across Nadia from Ottawa would they kindly point her in the direction of this thread. Thanks all.....

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.