Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Time to go!

melissa nix

Jan 11, 2015
Time of past OR future Camino
Starting Camino Frances/Camino de Santiago on January 18, 2015
My name is Melissa. I am from Denver, Colorado tho am on leave in the Balkans for the next 7 months. With my life plans shifting ever so recently, I've decided that my time for the Camino is right now, January weather n all. I will arrive in St. Jean on 17 January n start walking on the 18th. Xo

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

mspath

Veteran Member
Nov 25, 2009
France
allmycaminos.blogspot.fr
Frances, autumn/winter; 2004, 2005-2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
Last edited:

Al the optimist

Veteran Member
Jul 20, 2012
Wolverhampton, England
Walking at this time of the year you will be joining a small and hardy group Melissa. I like most others leave this season to the intrepid amongst us. Margaret has as much knowledge on this as anyone as she is our very own winter expert! Stay calm and careful, listen to the locals and don't take any risks. Buen Camino. I too look forward to your news.

Reactions: melissa nix

SYates

Camino Fossil AD 1999, now living in Santiago de C
Oct 15, 2012
Santiago de Compostela
egeria.house
First: Camino Francés 1999
Last: Santiago - Muxia 2019

Now: http://egeria.house/
Buen Camino Melissa! Please follow the advice given by the pilgrims office in SJPDP when it comes to crossing the Pyrenees. Have also a look here: http://www.aprinca.com/alberguesinvierno/ to see which albergues are open at the moment. All the best and keep us posted, SY

Reactions: melissa nix
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

melissa nix

Jan 11, 2015
Starting Camino Frances/Camino de Santiago on January 18, 2015
Buen Camino Melissa! Please follow the advice given by the pilgrims office in SJPDP when it comes to crossing the Pyrenees. Have also a look here: http://www.aprinca.com/alberguesinvierno/ to see which albergues are open at the moment. All the best and keep us posted,
Buen Camino Melissa! Please follow the advice given by the pilgrims office in SJPDP when it comes to crossing the Pyrenees. Have also a look here: http://www.aprinca.com/alberguesinvierno/ to see which albergues are open at the moment. All the best and keep us posted, SY
Goodness! U r all so incredob

Last edited:

Pscarmen

My Way is better than any highway!
Jan 9, 2015
Portland, Oregon
Camino de Santiago (2019)
My name is Melissa. I am from Denver, Colorado tho am on leave in the Balkans for the next 7 months. With my life plans shifting ever so recently, I've decided that my time for the Camino is right now, January weather n all. I will arrive in St. Jean on 17 January n start walking on the 18th. Xo
Hope to hear all about your trip Melissa! Good for you for just doing it! No time like the present, right?

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum

Good evening all! We began our yearly route to Santiago, today! We 4 Peregrinos resumed our Camino at Rabanal del Camino and walked to Acebo. We encountered Snow, Hail Stones and rain. We loved...
Hi I'm Keith 60 years young from Newcastle upon Tyne UK.arriving on the 1635 Edinburgh ryanair flight on 9th September 2024 anyone like to share my express bourricot
June 22 -@Amachant (SJPP)
I loved my 2022 Camino Frances!! Leaving Los Angeles on May 26 for Lisbon. Will walk the Portuguese Costal route and the spiritual variant. Starts from Porto on June 4 and arrive in Santiago on...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.