• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Travel from Bilbao to St Jean Piet de Port???

Dorothee

Can somebody help me to find out how to get from Bilbao (I arrive from UK by Ferry) to SJPdP? I heard or read somewhere there is a little train going to SJPdP but I haven't found where from.
I arrive on the 4th October and want to start the walk on the 5th October. There seem to be some people with the same idea and I start to get more and more exited.
Dorothee

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Firts get a bus into town the port is some way away from the centre of Bilbao.
Bus to Hendaye - 10 EUR (some time ago) (ALSA buses but others may do it too.)
SNCF-train Hendaye -> Bayonne
SNCF-train Bayonne -> St.Jean Pied-de-Port

Most read last week in this forum

I'm about to start the Camino Portuguese, and was wondering what rideshare options are available in Europe?
The why is in the article below. https://www.elcorreogallego.es/santiago/2024/05/07/concello-santiago-estudia-reforzar-conexiones-102021423.html
Here's the dealeo. 😁 Instead of my usual departure city back to the US of A from Paris. I am now coming home from Barcelona. I've done my due diligence in searching how to get from Logrono to...
Where in Santiago can I catch the bus to the airport?
Hello! My name is Molly. I have been wanting to do the camino for YEARS and finally have exactly a one month window later this month, from May 21st to June 21st. I am writing here to see if any of...
I am filling out the Correos bag transportation itinerary and my question is, what do I select as my next destination if my hotel/inn/BnB/apartment is not listed on the drop down menu? Can I...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back