• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Travel from Madrid to sjpdp

KarenfromKentucky

Time of past OR future Camino
March 2014
Can you give a newbie advice on how to get to St Jean from Madrid Airport? Arriving March 16th
Thanks!

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
I had the same question..I am going to Pamplona train and then with the assistance of Corazon Puro (see the resources section), I will be picked up, taken to this private albergue, stay overnight, have a nice dinner and breakfast and then get a ride to SJPDP all 46 €·

Kris

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Hey Karen from Kentucky. KentuckyJay here. I'll be starting my Camino from Sahagun on April 29. Buen Camino.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Hey Karen from Kentucky. KentuckyJay here. I'll be starting my Camino from Sahagun on April 29. Buen Camino.
Kentucky-- I'll be starting from Sahagun June 29!! I have been tracking the weather and it already is great walking weather. Buen Camino!

Most read last week in this forum