• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Trouble finding a stay in SJPDP

Ivan Chow

Time of past OR future Camino
April 2017
Hi everyone, I have been trying to book a stay in STPDP for tonight March 30th (Thur), but I have been having trouble booking one because either they are all full, or they didn't reply to my email.
Any suggestion on how I can get a stay?

Thank you.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
When you arrive in SJPDP go to the pilgrims office, they have a handle on available accommodation and hopefully will be able to fix you up with something.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
What type of accommodation and budget are you looking at? I just looked on booking.com and there are rooms available at a range of prices.

I've found stuff on booking.com (book online, or download the app) but if you haven't booked something online by the time you get there, go straight to the Pilgrims Office at 39, rue de la Citadelle.

Thanks everyone, I guess imma just go straight to the office once I got there.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Sure the office in SJPP will find you a bed. Last year in May I arrived there on the last train from Bayonne at around 10.30pm and they found me a bed for 15 euros including breakfast!!

The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.

Most read last week in this forum