• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Walking May/June 2006

SpanishGoddess

:wink: Hi
I am walking the Camino in mid May.
My name is Jessica from Australia.
I will be walking from SJPDP to Santiago.
Beuno Camino!
Walk in Love,
Jessica :p

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
El Camino in May

Hi Jessica!

I've walked the Camino before...portions! last 125 k's, last 200 k's, last 270 ks. Anyway, I arrive in Pamplona on May 10th and taking a cab up to St. Jean Pied de Port (although Roncesvalles is also a choice..) on May 11th so I can get my credencial de peregrino and begin walking that day! (nothing like getttin the credencial at the last minutes seeing as how I have planned this trip for years!).

So it looks like we may run into each other! I am in my 40's, leaving my family in the States while I do this....the Camino calls, calls, calls! Taking sleeping bag, etc. I was born in Spain, in Zaragoza, so I wear a read and black checkered bandana either on my hat or on my pack.

Don't forget your Poncho! It is dewy and wet in the mornings around Galicia and in the mountains. My folks live in Spain and I go to the Pyrenees every chance I get, so I know those mountains. BEAUTIFUL AREA!!!

Excited about this trip!

Buen Camino Peregrina!!!

Mabel

Most read last week in this forum

Can anyone tell me where I can purchase a Vodafone sim card in SJPD or any other town . I start in SJPD I prefer to have a sim rather then a esim
Hello, Planning Sarria to Campostela mid Sept, 2024. Both wife and I are 71 years old and from America. Will fly from Paris to Campostela. We are pretty active and estimate 10-13 miles per day OK...
I have been planning my upcoming Camino using the Wise Pilgrim Frances app. Unfortunately, it has stalled at Burgos and will not give me any information beyond that city. I have tried...
Hi we are walking from Puebla De Sanabria to Terroso tomorrow and given the downpours we have had today, I wondered if anyone had any updates???
Hello peregrinos, we are Sara and Giuseppe, a Italian couple, we lost today a sleeping bag, in the way, from Pamplona to Puente De la Reina, anyone has found it? Let us know please.
Greetings to everyone, my name is Emre, I am actually from Turkey but I am currently doing an internship in Paris. I have had experience with routes such as the Lycian Way before, so I think I...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back