• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

We will survive!

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
I hope this short piece does not clash with the intention of the OP: the optimism of the title found an echo - as is clear in my little entry above! - and I share the following words with the intention of offering a glimmer of light and hope.
A reliable source -this is true - told me yesterday that some frontline doctors are now seeing less aggressive symptoms in those presenting with Covid19. There is nothing sensational in these words. It is a reported observation from a particular doctor working in a hospital in a province in Spain. The suggestion is that already there is mutation, so for me, that is a glimmer of light. When I asked for an explanation, my source said that the virus recognises, as viruses do, that if they do not change, they too will die. I am not a scientist, but I trust those I know personally who are.

Guides that will let you complete the journey your way.
My favorite song, Gloria Gaynor, I Will Survive, and my motto

Most read last week in this forum