• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

weather change

bbleasdale

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances..2019
Hi ,
We will be starting Monday morning in Pamplona (picking up where we left off in May) and I'm keeping an eye on the weather forecast to help me pack. It seems there is a big drop in temperature this weekend and I'm wondering if anyone who's on the Camino at the moment is getting rain?
Also is it possible to head out early in the morning 6:30/7am taking into consideration the clocks going back?

Thanks in advance

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Bilbao torrential rain going to leon tomorrow snow predicted

In Astorga. 1 degree at 8 a.m. There was a little bit of sleet and rain. Huge change in wether over our last week or so on the Camino. I am comfortable in a down jacket and fleecy pants. Buen Camino for your start in Pamplona.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
It snowed briefly in Burgos today and the temps are in the mid-30s F. No rain yet. As the Spanish people say "It seldom rains in Castilla y Leon and then always at the wrong time ". Of course that's not Navarre. I suggest that you download a good weather app into your smart phone and ask it what the forecast is along your route.

You can hike early, but it will still be dark.

Most read last week in this forum