• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Where to buy "Returning From Camino" book

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time of past OR future Camino
Francés 2018, Inglés 2022, partial Francés 2022
Hola! Is this book for sale anywhere in Santiago? It doesn't seem to be available in Canada. I've only seen it on the CSJ website

Edit: would rather not buy from Amazon. Thanks!

Last edited:
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Internetsearch says it is available through Amazon Canada.
My heart is always set on GOING a-Camino so books on returning would not enter my head
No doubt I might change my mind when cussing horribly in the home when I can't get the bath chair outa the place in the dead of night on my umpteenth escape bid

Samarkand.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Hola! Is this book for sale anywhere in Santiago? It doesn't seem to be available in Canada. I've only seen it on the CSJ website

Edit: would rather not buy from Amazon. Thanks!
I know you asked where to buy the book in Santiago, but if you are continuing on to Muxia for a visit, you can buy it autographed (!) in a store called Celtic, Wicca and Bling. I bought my copy there in August 2022. Maybe contact the owner, Tracy Saunders, and see if she could mail you a copy.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Oh wow! I wish I'd asked sooner. I just left Muxia this morning

Sadly the store is permanently closed. I'm in Muxia now and called the number. There might be another store in Muxia that sales copies. If so I will update my post accordingly.
Buen Camino

I'll point out that this thread is over a year old. I'll close it now because the information is probably out of date.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most read last week in this forum