• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Where to stay in Belorado

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
The first albergue as you come into town has private rooms maybe for the second night

Re: Where to stay in Belorado

johan.steenkamp,

The albergue in Belorado with both dorms and private accommodation mentioned above by frasert is Albergue A Santiago. I have stayed in their albergue and eaten in the resto; both were okay. They have a pool in summer. Here is their own web page >> http://www.a-santiago.es/index.html

The Mundicamino site also lists regular tourist accommodations for Belorado here >>
http://www.mundicamino.com/ruta.cfm?p=H ... Hospedajes

Buen Camino,

Margaret Meredith

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

I've stayed in the Hotel Jacobeo, which was OK but one of the more expensive private rooms I stayed in. I didn't think it was any better than other places along the route costing 10-15 Euros less. I'm pretty sure I noticed another hostal on the left as you leave the town, but I've no idea what it's like. Buen Camino!

tyrrek said:
I've stayed in the Hotel Jacobeo, which was OK but one of the more expensive private rooms I stayed in. I didn't think it was any better than other places along the route costing 10-15 Euros less. I'm pretty sure I noticed another hostal on the left as you leave the town, but I've no idea what it's like. Buen Camino!

Hi tyrrek is that the sort of B & B to the left of church of Santa Maria and the albergue?
If not then there is another option I can't remember the name of it but some pilgrims stayed there and said it was 'reasonable' (but I know that one pilgrims reasonable is another pilgrims expensive!)

I really did not care for the Alberque Santa Maria next to the church. All the beds were up very narrow, steep and winding stairs and the bathroom was downstairs. Very old metal beds that may be the loudest on the Camino. Many of my friends stayed in the first one coming into town and liked it. Next time I stay there. However,Santa Maria was cheap (7Eu).

A selection of Camino Jewellery

I found the http://www.casaverdeancho.com/ very comfortable and reasonable, It''s in the old Jewish quarter, just before the first albergue so one can sit on a bench in front of the building in good weather, sipping one's beer and watching the pilgrims walk by.

I know this is not the thread for this but am on my mobile and can't figure out how to start new thread from it. So wud anyone be able to help on buses from belorado or santo domingo to burgos/ burgos airport. We only have 11 days and hope to get to one of these. Can't figure it out on Internet.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

wgr said:
I know this is not the thread for this but am on my mobile and can't figure out how to start new thread from it. So wud anyone be able to help on buses from belorado or santo domingo to burgos/ burgos airport. We only have 11 days and hope to get to one of these. Can't figure it out on Internet.

Here you go...Autobuses Jimenez, good connection

http://www.autobusesjimenez.com/

POSIBILIDADES DE IDA
SALIDA LLEGADA LĂŤNEA FRECUENCIAS DISPONIBLE PRECIO RUTA
07:15 08:15 CEREZO - BURGOS Lunes a Viernes SÍ 4,34 €
09:30 10:30 LOGROÑO - BURGOS Laborables y Sábados no festivos SÍ 3,24 €
12:15 13:00 ZARAGOZA - BURGOS (A-68) Laborables y Sábados no festivos SÍ 3,24 €
14:00 15:00 ZARAGOZA - BURGOS Laborables y Sábados no festivos SÍ 3,24 €
18:15 19:15 ZARAGOZA - BURGOS (A68) Diario y Festivos SÍ 3,24 €
20:30 21:30 ZARAGOZA - BURGOS (A68) LUNES A SABADOS Y FESTIVOS SÍ 3,24 €

nellpilgrim said:
Hi tyrrek is that the sort of B & B to the left of church of Santa Maria and the albergue?
I just looked on Google maps. The one I'm thinking of looks more like a motel-type (1 star) place at the western edge of the town on the main Av. Burgos road. It just seems to be called Hotel Belorado. The Camino runs along a quieter road just behind it but you can see it clearly from the route. It doesn't look very inspiring from the outside but if it's clean and reasonably priced it may suit someone at some time. Buen Camino!

Most read last week in this forum

Hello everyone, I’m about to embark on my first Camino this month in a week or so. I had plans to go with a friend but it fell through so now I’m visiting a friend in France until I work up the...
Good evening all! We began our yearly route to Santiago, today! We 4 Peregrinos resumed our Camino at Rabanal del Camino and walked to Acebo. We encountered Snow, Hail Stones and rain. We loved...
June 22 -@Amachant (SJPP)
Hi I'm Keith 60 years young from Newcastle upon Tyne UK.arriving on the 1635 Edinburgh ryanair flight on 9th September 2024 anyone like to share my express bourricot
I loved my 2022 Camino Frances!! Leaving Los Angeles on May 26 for Lisbon. Will walk the Portuguese Costal route and the spiritual variant. Starts from Porto on June 4 and arrive in Santiago on...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back