• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Where to stay in Seville and what Flamenco show to see?

Time of past OR future Camino
2006 to date: Over 21 Caminos. See signature line
Does anyone have a nice place (inexpensive) to stay in Seville?

Also.. any recommendations on Flamenco shows to see?

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Wish I could remember the name of the place..... oh yeah, it didn't have one!! Although I am sure it does, but the door has no name over it.
But.... it is well known.... a little hole in the wall that opens to a large sitting at picnic table area and jsut one dancer, one singer and one guitar player. It was soooo wonderful. I sat at a table with a couple and turns out she lived here in Tallahassee. Go figure! Just ask at the tourist office (where I got the tip) and then a taxi driver.

Hello Annie, info about Sevilla. There are lots of nice places in the Barrio de la Cruz down near the cathedral "La Giralda" It is the old Jewish Quarter with lots of quiet, narrow streets. Johnny Walker named a few of them a while ago, and they are easy to find on the net. For Flamenco places. Start at La Giralda. Walk across the road towards the river, and one of the small streets there is the start of the Camino. Walk one down there past lots of lovely restaurants to La Maestranza, the bull ring for Sevilla. Cross the river there and you will enter the district of Triana. There are lots of flamenco places there, so just wander round and enjoy yourself!

Best from,
Kevin and Kari

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
At the beginning of May this year, I stayed at Samay Hostels Seville, http://www.samayhostels.com/, and recommend it.

I have no advice or information about flamenco shows.

Most read last week in this forum