• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Resource icon

Camino Primitivo to Santiago and then to Muxia & Finisterre Guide Feb-21-2018

No permission to download
Screen Shot 2018-02-21 at 16.37.49.png

I put together this guide from various resources (the Gronze & Eroski websites, resources on this forum, the Cicerone Guide to the Northern Caminos, the CSJ Guides to the Primitivo and the Finisterre Routes and Brierly's Guides. It is tailored to our walking needs (no phone ## because we don't carry a phone, mostly albergues because we like the community, daily stages of 20-25 km ...). Also -- we plan to walk in June 2015 so I haven't used this yet!!!

Liz Brandt
Author
ebrandt
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.75 star(s) 16 ratings

Latest updates

1. New version of this guide

Posted February 21st 2018
  2. Most Recent Update 2-6-2018 -- probably the last :)

HI All -- I have updated this guide from online info and info in the Camino Primitivo Forum. I...
  3. Most Recent Version 1-21-18

Hi All -- I was having trouble getting the latest version of the Guide to upload. You can get...

Latest reviews

Thanks for the continuing updates👍🤗😉
I just uploaded the new version, hopefully this one "sticks" and you will be able to download it.
I must be doing something wrong because when I try to download it I just get garbage text. I am using an iPad. Jan
ebrandt
ebrandt
Jan, if you still want the guide, message me with your email and I’ll try emailing it to you. Liz
Very thorough with phone number and the price .
thorough and helpful, can cherry-pick the information. Thank you. K
this is fabulous, just the ting I need to walk the Primitivo next sept - thank you sooooo much Liz
I used this guide exclusively for the Primitivo (just got to Santiago today) and found it very helpful. It lists albergues and other accommodations including phone numbers and if other people recommended it, it has a height profile for each stage lined up with a map and the albergues as well as distances between villages so it was easy to reconfigure the stages when needed. Lists of things and comments were also much appreciated.
Thank you, Liz!
This guide seems to be very thorough and detailed. Thank you!
Thank you so much Liz, without your excellent information the Primitivo , which Joy Clews and myself walked in September would have been even more difficult. Now if I could only find a similar accurate guide for the Camino Frances..............

Best wishes Ian & Joy
Thanks Liz. I've used the previous versions for planning, and will take this one with me on my tablet when I depart from Oviedo with six friends on 15 September. Very grateful for all the work you've put into it.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.
This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back