Camino Guides (for sale) | Camino Guides made by pilgrims
By Signing up to the forum (free) you will be able to:

-- Ask any Camino related question you might have
-- Participate in the camino conversation on this forum
-- Get an weekly e-mail (Saturdays) with the most popular topics from the last 7 days
-- Be able to download pdf's and other Camino Resources
Sign

Weekly forum email Daily forum email Luggage Storage in Santiago de Compostela
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Using iphone or iPad? Add forum icon to your home screen. Here is how to do it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Over 10 years of Camino Q&As in one place. Sign Up and plan your camino with us. It's free!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have a question you would like to ask? Here is how you do it!

Camino Primitivo to Santiago and then to Muxia & Finisterre Guide August 1, 2015

Guide combining info from various sources for the Primitivo, Finisterre & Muxia

1. ebrandt
    I put together this guide from various resources (the Gronze & Eroski websites, resources on this forum, the Cicerone Guide to the Northern Caminos, the CSJ Guides to the Primitivo and the Finisterre Routes and Brierly's Guides. It is tailored to our walking needs (no phone ## because we don't carry a phone, mostly albergues because we like the community, daily stages of 20-25 km ...). Also -- we plan to walk in June 2015 so I haven't used this yet!!!

Liz Brandt

Recent Reviews

1. BoWalk
    BoWalk
    5/5,
    Version: August 1, 2015
    Very thorough with phone number and the price .
  2. Ralph Keith Redhead
    Ralph Keith Redhead
    5/5,
    thorough and helpful, can cherry-pick the information. Thank you. K
  3. laineylainey
    laineylainey
    5/5,
    this is fabulous, just the ting I need to walk the Primitivo next sept - thank you sooooo much Liz
  4. Seeker43
    Seeker43
    5/5,
    I used this guide exclusively for the Primitivo (just got to Santiago today) and found it very helpful. It lists albergues and other accommodations including phone numbers and if other people recommended it, it has a height profile for each stage lined up with a map and the albergues as well as distances between villages so it was easy to reconfigure the stages when needed. Lists of things and comments were also much appreciated.
    Thank you, Liz!
  5. Maria Christina
    Maria Christina
    5/5,
    This guide seems to be very thorough and detailed. Thank you!
  6. Ianhooper
    Ianhooper
    5/5,
    Thank you so much Liz, without your excellent information the Primitivo , which Joy Clews and myself walked in September would have been even more difficult. Now if I could only find a similar accurate guide for the Camino Frances..............

Best wishes Ian & Joy
  7. BrettP
    BrettP
    5/5,
    Thanks Liz. I've used the previous versions for planning, and will take this one with me on my tablet when I depart from Oviedo with six friends on 15 September. Very grateful for all the work you've put into it.
  8. Elle B
    Elle B
    5/5,
    Thank you Liz. I am leaving in 2 weeks and have downloaded this to my smart phone. I have already studied it and plan to use this guide exclusively and follow your tracks! I really appreciate your hard work on this!
    1. ebrandt
      Author's Response
      Hope it helps! And give me feedback when you return and I'll just try to keep it constantly updated. YOu will love the primitivo. Its hard, but absolutely beautiful! Buen Camino. LIz
  9. fluis
    fluis
    5/5,
    Version: February 18, 2015
    fantastic information
    1. ebrandt
      Author's Response
      Fluis -- thanks for the review! Liz
  10. goldlion
    goldlion
    5/5,
    Version: February 18, 2015
    THANK YOU for sharing!!! I'm planning on walking the primitivo in June with my brother! This is greatly appreciated!
This site is run by Ivar at
Casa Ivar
in Santiago de Compostela