• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

2016 September/October Peregrinos Departures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Please add me to the list. Beginning first week of September (hopefully the 1st), from SJPdP to SdC to Finisterre. I hope to be going with my son should he decide to leave the military. If he does not, I will be going solo.

This will be my second time on the Camino. First time was Feb-March 2014, but I had to depart the Camino before Burgos because of an injury. Have been dreaming of returning since. The Camino seems to have become a permanent resident in my mind ...

Last edited:
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Hey @YourGreatAunt I'm walking my first Camino from 29th August until early October (though I'm having a bit of a nightmare getting from Bayonne airport to St Jean on the 28th!). Could you please add me to the list? I hope to meet my fellow pellegrinos along 'The Way'.
Buen Camino

@YourGreatAunt:
Please add me to the list. I have booked my flights today to begin my camino on Sept. 14 in Pau, on the Chemin d'Arles, to the Camino Aragones to Puenta la Reina, and on to Santiago.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Hello all,

I will no longer be able to update the list. Can someone please take over? All you would need to do is copy the list of dates/names I have in the thread's first message, then paste it into a new message. That new message would be the new official list with the updates.

Thanks a lot and see you on the trail!

Please add me to the list. Beginning first week of September (hopefully the 1st), from SJPdP to SdC to Finisterre. I hope to be going with my son should he decide to leave the military. If he does not, I will be going solo.

This will be my second time on the Camino. First time was Feb-March 2014, but I had to depart the Camino before Burgos because of an injury. Have been dreaming of returning since. The Camino seems to have become a permanent resident in my mind ...
Hi Phoenix, welcome back to the Camino .
Wish you well and a Buen Camino, Peter.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hello,

As Joe (@DearFred) has changed his departure date to May, the autumn calendar of departures and list of names will change hands. If you are starting a Camino during the months of September or October 2016, and are interested in having your name added to the list, let me know. Sometimes, knowing someone else from the forum is currently on the trail adds a sense of community/security.

These are the gentle folks we have so far (if I have forgotten anyone, let me know).

Sometime in September/October, no specific day yet
1. Brad Williams (St Jean)
2. Rossmckay and Margaret (first week )
3. YourGreatAunt (mid- to late September) (Le Puy)
4. AZgirl (first week September) (Valencia)
5. Bodog (early September)
6. Susanglori (early to mid), Steve392 (St Jean)
7. TarantoLK
8. JPPreston (approx. second week Sep) (Sj Jean)
9. SamanthaMarie (St Jean)
10. Marylynn (CF)
11.Careen (Mid to Late)
12. Dottie (sometime in September) (St Jean)
13. Kerrychick (sometime in September) (Logrono)
14. Elfmade (first week of September) (St Jean)
15. Dottie (September) (St Jean)
16. Hal (early September) (Ponferrada)
17. EstherBlack (Sep/Oct) (St Jean)
18. Tim Wear (late September) (St Jean)
19. TomUK (mid September) (St Jean),
20. Jollytz (sometime in September) (St Jean)
21. Sailor (mid-September) (St Jean)
22. Phoenix (early September) (St Jean)
23. Thomas Woods (late August, early September) (St Jean)

---------------------------------------
September 1 - Tibby (St Jean), Kathy Cocquyt (St Jean), Terri B (St Jean)
September 2 - Craig Warren (St Jean)
September 3 - Lilja (St Jean), Colopalm (St Jean)
September 4 - Trevorcc Catalan (Logrono), Marc Hamel (St Jean)
September 5 -
September 6 - Steve392 (St Jean)
September 7 - Nanc (St Jean)
September 8 - nonami (St Jean)
September 9 - TomS ( St Jean)
September 10 - Jiffie (St Jean)
September 11 -
September 12 - Nancy Claeys (Leon), Miguel de Flandes (Sevilla)
September 13 -
September 14 - Liz Ward (St Jean), Walkmag (Madrid), Albertagirl (Pau)
September 15 - Giorgio (Pamplona), Jamos (St Jean)
September 16 - Liz Murray (St Jean), Bethy446 (St Jean)
September 17 - Christian Hiriart (St Jean), Cecy (Valenca)
September 18 - DanielH (Burgos)
September 19 - LesBrass (St Jean), KerrieG (St Jean), Shira (Sarria)
September 20 - Camino_Rooky (St Jean)
September 21 -
September 22 - Joodle (St Jean)
September 23 - MellisaSue67 (St Jean), 7Wood (Sarria)
September 24 -
September 25 -
September 26 -
September 27 - Likin( Leon)
September 28 -
September 29 -
September 30 -
October 6 - Buzz Radican (St Jean)
October 9 - Scruffy1 (Bilbao to CF)
October 12 - Allansykes (Almeria)

Hi again,

I'm quitting the forum, so you guys must find someone if you want to keep this list going.

Good luck to you all. Happy trails,

YGA

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Folks ... Since Your Great Aunt has skedaddled ( Took at Hike) I have ask IVAR to transfer the thread back to me . Waiting to hear back

Hi I am starting from Porto on 3rd sept

Hi all. I am starting on 18th of September from Oviedo and walk the Camino Primitivo. Maybe I see some of you in SdC.

Buen camino.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Hello,

As Joe (@DearFred) has changed his departure date to May, the autumn calendar of departures and list of names will change hands. If you are starting a Camino during the months of September or October 2016, and are interested in having your name added to the list, let me know. Sometimes, knowing someone else from the forum is currently on the trail adds a sense of community/security.

These are the gentle folks we have so far (if I have forgotten anyone, let me know).

Sometime in September/October, no specific day yet
1. Brad Williams (St Jean)
2. Rossmckay and Margaret (first week )
3. YourGreatAunt (mid- to late September) (Le Puy)
4. AZgirl (first week September) (Valencia)
5. Bodog (early September)
6. Susanglori (early to mid), Steve392 (St Jean)
7. TarantoLK
8. JPPreston (approx. second week Sep) (Sj Jean)
9. SamanthaMarie (St Jean)
10. Marylynn (CF)
11.Careen (Mid to Late)
12. Dottie (sometime in September) (St Jean)
13. Kerrychick (sometime in September) (Logrono)
14. Elfmade (first week of September) (St Jean)
15. Dottie (September) (St Jean)
16. Hal (early September) (Ponferrada)
17. EstherBlack (Sep/Oct) (St Jean)
18. Tim Wear (late September) (St Jean)
19. TomUK (mid September) (St Jean),
20. Jollytz (sometime in September) (St Jean)
21. Sailor (mid-September) (St Jean)
22. Phoenix (early September) (St Jean)
23. Thomas Woods (late August, early September) (St Jean)

---------------------------------------
September 1 - Tibby (St Jean), Kathy Cocquyt (St Jean), Terri B (St Jean)
September 2 - Craig Warren (St Jean)
September 3 - Lilja (St Jean), Colopalm (St Jean)
September 4 - Trevorcc Catalan (Logrono), Marc Hamel (St Jean)
September 5 -
September 6 - Steve392 (St Jean)
September 7 - Nanc (St Jean)
September 8 - nonami (St Jean)
September 9 - TomS ( St Jean)
September 10 - Jiffie (St Jean)
September 11 -
September 12 - Nancy Claeys (Leon), Miguel de Flandes (Sevilla)
September 13 -
September 14 - Liz Ward (St Jean), Walkmag (Madrid), Albertagirl (Pau)
September 15 - Giorgio (Pamplona), Jamos (St Jean)
September 16 - Liz Murray (St Jean), Bethy446 (St Jean)
September 17 - Christian Hiriart (St Jean), Cecy (Valenca)
September 18 - DanielH (Burgos)
September 19 - LesBrass (St Jean), KerrieG (St Jean), Shira (Sarria)
September 20 - Camino_Rooky (St Jean)
September 21 -
September 22 - Joodle (St Jean)
September 23 - MellisaSue67 (St Jean), 7Wood (Sarria)
September 24 -
September 25 -
September 26 -
September 27 - Likin( Leon)
September 28 -
September 29 -
September 30 -
October 6 - Buzz Radican (St Jean)
October 9 - Scruffy1 (Bilbao to CF)
October 12 - Allansykes (Almeria)

€60,-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most read last week in this forum

Just an FYI that all available beds are taken in SJPDP tonight - fully, truly COMPLETO! There’s an indication of how busy this year may be since it’s just a Wednesday in late April, not usually...
Between Villafranca Montes de Oca and San Juan de Ortega there was a great resting place with benches, totem poles andvarious wooden art. A place of good vibes. It is now completely demolished...
Hi there - we are two 'older' women from Australia who will be walking the Camino in September and October 2025 - we are tempted by the companies that pre book accomodation and bag transfers but...
We have been travelling from Australia via Dubai and have been caught in the kaos in Dubai airport for over 3 days. Sleeping on the floor of the airport and finally Emerites put us up in...
Hi all, Very new to this so please excuse any ignorance or silly questions :) I'm walking my very first Camino in 2 weeks (iieeeek) - the countdown is on and excitement through the roof. I've...
From a friend on the ground in Pamplona https://www.noticiasdenavarra.com/fotos/general/sociedad/2024/04/23/nieve-primaveral-presente-navarra-8152386.html

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back