Search 59,165 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Pilgrim Pouch carry bags with different designs
A lightweight carry bag handy for walking, biking, traveling, & Caminos
Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.

4 nights in Santiago

Alanj

All this being remotely equal I should have 4 nights in Santiago before my flight back to the UK - any views on simple places to stay? - is it possible to get a bus to Finisterre and maybe stop there a couple of nights?
Thanks - Alanj

Camino Socks
Browse the Camino Socks collection on the forum shop
Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 2nd Edition. In English, Spanish, German and Korean

markss

Past OR future Camino
Frances from SJPP (3/10 & 10/10); Primitivo (6/12)
Yes it is possible to get a bus to Finesterre and it is worth the visit. The tourist office in the historic section of Santiago can provide details and a schedule of bus times. Several run each day. The friendly staff at the tourist ofice can also assist in providing a list of Santiago accomodations along with approximate prices. You may find better and less expensive accomodation by going just outside the historical area yet within easy walking distance to the Cathedral and all other areas of interest.

By the way, the walk to Finisterre was one of my favorite treks of the entire camino when I completed it at the end of March 2010. If you have the time you may want to walk it and take a bus back to Santiago.

All the best --- Buen Camino!

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 102 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings