A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

5th year of Yahoogroup Santiagobis coming up, prizes, etc

Dear Pilgrims

With the 5th anniversary of the yahoo mailing list “Santiagobis” on all aspects of pilgrimage to Santiago, i do like to draw your kind attention to the following.
Santiagobis has special goodies for pilgrims, not only the searchable archives and the daily ness from pilgrims on and off the Camino (we’ve currently have about 1200 members from all over the globe and are the largest mailing list on this subject in English), but also pdf fact sheets members and weekly tapas. Now with the anniversary coming up it’s essential you join Santiagobis as some special goodies will be there only for members of course; prizes to be won, new facsheets, and some “specials” even the members do not know off.
So treat yourself to the best news you can get on Santiago with members all over the world and on all subjects of pilgrimship and routes in and to Spain
Join today and enjoy all the benefits of the upcoming anniversary. Please do it now! Subscribe and i will see to it you join ASAP :Santiagobis-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Advertisment

Camino(s) past & future
Many, various, and continuing.
caveat

Santiagobis, I am sure, is a lovely place. I've been referred there several times by enthusiastic users.

But don't be surprised if the door slams in your face.
For some unknown reason my application was summarily rejected...no reason was provided. I was told not to bother asking again. :(
My computer works just fine. I am a member in good standing of a few other Santiago groups.
I was warned there is a "moody" administrator who I might have offended somehow, that this seems like his kind of passive-aggressive tactic.

If Santiagobis wants to maintain the happy, 'user-friendly' image so aptly projected by Mr. Carrion, it might at least tell its rejects why they don't measure up.

Rebekah

OLDER threads on this topic

A few items available from the Camino Forum Store

Pilgrims here right now

Advertisement

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 8 1.1%
  • February

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 32 4.6%
  • April

Votes: 106 15.1%
  • May

Votes: 172 24.5%