• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Anybody walked CPI in 2023? Details needed :)

AndreaFisterra

Time of past OR future Camino
Past:Camino Frances, Portugues, Primitivo. Next: ?
Hi all, I see little info on CPI, excluding gonze. Here are my questions. What time of year did you walk it? How many people walked it when you did? Is it a lonely trail outside summer? Is Coimbra - Viseu doable - markings, lodging, etc.? I like how social caminos are and I wouldn't enjoy a lonely one. Are there municipal albergues/donativos? Any guides to learn the history of towns/villages available? Thank you.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I walked it in 2022, does that help? Here is some content I produced:

Live thread:

Highlights:

Podcast (episodes 3.2, 3.3 and 3.4):

Live thread:

Highlights:

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Live thread:

Highlights:

When are you guys going to do another podcast? Come on lets get on the Podcast stick!!!! haha

When are you guys going to do another podcast? Come on lets get on the Podcast stick!!!! haha
♥️

Possibly soonish! We are still in the middle of an international move so we didn’t want to commit to anything in the meantime but our plans for the northern summer are finally starting to take shape.

♥️

Possibly soonish! We are still in the middle of an international move so we didn’t want to commit to anything in the meantime but our plans for the northern summer are finally starting to take shape.
Well good luck with wherever your new home is. Keep us up to date. I am a subscriber to your podcast and when it drops I will get it.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Hi all, I see little info on CPI, excluding gonze. Here are my questions. What time of year did you walk it? How many people walked it when you did? Is it a lonely trail outside summer? Is Coimbra - Viseu doable - markings, lodging, etc.? I like how social caminos are and I wouldn't enjoy a lonely one. Are there municipal albergues/donativos? Any guides to learn the history of towns/villages available? Thank you.
We walked CPI in summer 2018, here is my report from there https://www.caminodesantiago.me/com...port-from-portugues-interior-june-2018.56758/ Well, if you enjoy the comraderie and the social aspect of the camino you might find it a bit further along the way, after crossing over to Spain - on the Sanabres - if you decide to walk all the way to Santiago. We met our first pilgrims there in Verin, and before that we walked on our own even though it was June - supposedly high season. One of my friends have walked Coimbra to Viseu so it's doable although am not sure of the accommodation options there. There are mostly municipal albergues on the CPI, there were no donativos when we walked, maybe there have been changes, you can check a CPI Facebook group as well. Bom Caminho!

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back