Search 58,412 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Pilgrim Pouch carry bags with different designs
A lightweight carry bag handy for walking, biking, traveling, & Caminos
Camino Cups
Browse our selection of Camino Cups on the forum store

Backpack transfer along Norte - September 2022

Past OR future Camino
2017 - Camino Frances
2019 - Camino Portugues
Good evening fellow peregrinos. My apologies if I am repeating a post that has already been answered but I have searched the site without any answer. I was to walk Norte in autumn 2020, but COVID did a number on that, I am now looking to walk in Aug/Sep 2022 and would love my bride of 38 years to join me (we've walked two full Caminos together already). Given the ascent and descent and distances of Norte, we would prefer if at least my wife's pack can be transferred between stages from Irun to Santiago. Is there a reliable service that does this? thank you, everyone. and Buen Camino.

Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.
Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.
Past OR future Camino
2002, Toulouse/Aragon 2005, Cami S Jaume/Aragon 2007/9, Mont Saint Michel/Norte/Vadiniense 2011, Norte/Primitivo 2013, Norte/Primitivo 2014. Norte 2015, Cami S Jaume/Castellano-Aragonese 2016
Past OR future Camino
2017 - Camino Frances
2019 - Camino Portugues
Good evening fellow peregrinos. My apologies if I am repeating a post that has already been answered but I have searched the site without any answer. I was to walk Norte in autumn 2020, but COVID did a number on that, I am now looking to walk in Aug/Sep 2022 and would love my bride of 38 years to join me (we've walked two full Caminos together already). Given the ascent and descent and distances of Norte, we would prefer if at least my wife's pack can be transferred between stages from Irun to Santiago. Is there a reliable service that does this? thank you, everyone. and Buen Camino.
Awesome. Thank you.

Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.
Camino Magnets
A collection of Camino Fridge Magnets

Bob from L.A. !

Veteran Member
Past OR future Camino
Camino Francis 2012, 2014, 2016. Camino Norte 2018. Many more to come in my future God willing !
I have friends who just returned from The Norte and used Correos and were very happy with them.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads