• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Barcelona to SJPP - transport and overnight

slometa

Hello!
I am coming to Barcelona Reus airport on 17th July around 17:00. Which is the best way to come to SJPP? I will probably need to oversleep in Barcelona (any suggestion for a cheap and reasonable accommodation?).
Thank for sharing your experiences!
Lana

Guides that will let you complete the journey your way.
We caught the train from Barcelona to Pamplona 4.5 hours then booked express burricott which picked us up in Pamplona and drive 1.5 hours to St Jean to our accomodation. We had no trouble at all and arrived fresh. Enjoy your camino.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
I was just in Barcelona. Book your hostel ASAP! I had trouble finding a bed when I was there a week and a half ago. I have heard Kabul Backpackers is good. I stayed at Pension Palacio, their prices vary depending on what they have available. I paid 30 Euro for a private room with shared bath. It was very clean and the people are very nice. It is close to Barrio Gotic and the waterfront area, so lots of options for food and whatnot. There is a decent grocery store on Las Ramblas, too.

Most read last week in this forum