• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Bus from the Airport late at night

Alan Pearce

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Invierno October 2022
Hola

I have done the search bit but could not find an answer - maybe I had "a mans look" - but I am perhaps taking a flight in to SdC arriving at 23.45, so I would be after midnight before I was able to board a bus. Can some one please tell me what time they stop running? Can I get a bus that late at night? They are much cheaper than a taxi!

Alan

Be brave. Life is joyous.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I found some info here: http://www.aena.es/es/aeropuerto-santiago/transporte-publico.html

Horario
Desde el aeropuerto, de 07.00 a 01.00 h, salidas cada media hora.

Hours
From the airport 07:00 to 01:00 every half hour.

Buen Camino, SY
Hola
Thanks so much for your reply. However I am still a bit confused. When I clicked on the link you provided, the Spanish language section did indeed say that 0100 was the last bus. But if you click on the English translation option within that link, it seems to say that 23.30 is the last bus. Hmmm. Lots of time to work it out however, and probably you can put me right in a jiffy.

Alan

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
As it is a Spanish website, I trust the Spanish text more than the English one ;-) Buen Camino, SY

PS And then I had a look at the Gallego version and it says Dende o aeroporto, de 07.00 a 01.30 h, saídas cada media hora.

Happy Confusion!

Hola

I have done the search bit but could not find an answer - maybe I had "a mans look" - but I am perhaps taking a flight in to SdC arriving at 23.45, so I would be after midnight before I was able to board a bus. Can some one please tell me what time they stop running? Can I get a bus that late at night? They are much cheaper than a taxi!

Alan

Empresa Freire is the service provider. On their schedule its called 'Aeropuerto de Labacolla'.

http://www.empresafreire.com/html/castelan/seccion0.php

Maybe they don't update their page translations. or they don't trust English-speaking passengers to be on time...:)

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
We took that flight once and finding that we had to wait a while, took a taxi (because we were two of us), so wasn't much more expensive than the bus fare.

Most read last week in this forum

Hi guys, I need help because I don’t know where else to turn. I arranged luggage transport from Paris to Santiago with casa Ivar. They gave me an invoice, shipping label, everything. I left it at...
Hello from NY! I am booking some accommodations with booking.com and an offer on their site for a free airport shuttle just came up so I booked it. This is the below confirmation. I am entirely...
I am trying to book a train from Santiago to Madrid on 7 May and find that all trains are full and also for about the preceding 3 or 4 days. If I go directly to the train station when I arrive...
I'm flying to Madrid on Saturday evening, and then catching a train from Madrid Chamartín early on Sunday morning. To those who have been to both, is it better to spend the night in the airport or...
Hello fellow pilgrims, we are starting the Norte on June 7. Any advice on the best way to get to San Sabastian from Madrid? Thank you in advance for your help.
I was looking at Alsa bus tickets to get from Pamplona to SJPDP. We plan to take 1 carry on bag to send from SJPDP to Ivar. The bus ticket mentions size restrictions for an extra bag, etc.. What...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back