Search 57,387 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.
Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.

Caminho Portugues blog

Create your own ad
€1,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
2021 Camino Guides
Most all Camino authors have decided to use 2020 guides for 2021, with free PDF files with updates coming in the spring. Get yours today.

SabineP

Camino = Gratitude + Compassion.
Year of past OR future Camino
some and then more. see my signature.
Great blog! Welcome here.
Think it is good that you find your "own " places to stay, make your own Camino. Well written too!!!

Last edited:

camino_rooky

Fisterra2012;Ingles 2013;Littoral 2014;Frances 2016;Portuguese 2015,2017,2018;Mozarabe 2017,2019
Well done , Lefty ! I was interested to read your blog as myself and my husband are doing a similar camino in November . We will do the same first day , but staying in the youth hostel in Parque Des Nacoes . Then we will walk to Vilafranca de Xira the 2nd day , Azambuja the 3rd day and Santarem the 4th day . We may fit in a bus trip to Fatima before returning to Lisbon .

Deise

Frances SJPP to Santiago Sept 2013
Via de la Plata April 2015
Love this part of Portugal . Great descriptions. Mmmmmm maybe . . .

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads