• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Camino Cake

LesBrass

Likes Walking
Time of past OR future Camino
yes...
I have a little walking group here in SW France and I get asked a lot of questions about the Camino so decided to host a Camino Planning Workshop.

It's glorious summer here so we were able to meet in the shade of my terrace and because of covid restrictions/social distancing and so on... I asked folks to bring their own picnics and drinks for the day. One lady had a birthday and her walking buddy brought a surprise cake... it was so fabulous I thought I'd share a photo!

It felt so good to spend the day in the company of pilgrims

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Beautiful cake!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Ten beautifully decorated cupcakes! There was no need to put 25 holes round the edge of each topping, but the person who made the cakes wanted to. 250 holes!(I didn't count them all.) That's dedi-cake-tion!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum