Search over 55.000 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.
Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.

Camino for Good - Is it real?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Year of past OR future Camino
CF 2006,08,09,11,12(2),13(2),14,16(2),18(2) Aragones 11,12,VDLP 11,13,Lourdes 12,Malaga 16,Port 06
I am hesitant to give cash to folks I don't know, because I live on a very limited SS income, and need to take care where my money goes.

I wanted to ask if people here KNOW anything about the "Camino for Good" virtual Camino site?
It looks like a wonderful project.

Is it real?
Is the cash really going to albergue owners?

Create your own ad
Have a camino related project that you are interested in promoting on the forum? Create your own ad right now.
Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.
CF 2006,08,09,11,12(2),13(2),14,16(2),18(2) Aragones 11,12,VDLP 11,13,Lourdes 12,Malaga 16,Port 06

SabineP

Camino = Gratitude + Compassion.
some and then more. see my signature.
Thank you! I searched but couldn't find anything. Is there a way to search on the entire "Camino for Good?" Because when I searched I got 1000 threads which had "Camino" or "Good" in them.

Do you mean the website?

Do you mean the website?

No, I meant finding a thread on the forum. I guess I'm just not good at the search option.

Sabine, I just read the thread. Thank you SO much for the link! I prefer to donate to directly when I can. Thank you!

Camino Socks
Browse the Camino Socks collection on the forum shop
Holy Year Credential
Get the HOLY YEAR Camino Credential (Passport) here.

C clearly

Staff member
The search function does have its quirks.

If you enter the phrase in parentheses, it will search for that exact character string: "camino for good". (That's a standard computer search practice.)

Consider going into Advanced Search where you can specify that results should come in date order (newest first) instead of the "relevance" order, which is often mysterious.

For more than you probably really wanted to know, you could look at this thread. Even it doesn't cover the topic too well.

I'll close this thread since the question is answered in the other thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.