Search 57,387 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Rent a house in Santiago (1 month minimum)
300m from the cathedral and around the corner from the fresh food market in Santiago. Perfect place to tele commute from (1GB symmetrical connection).
Camino Maps
A collection of Camino Maps from the Camino Forum Store

Camino for Good - Is it real?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Past OR future Camino
CF 2006,08,09,11,12(2),13(2),14,16(2),18(2) Aragones 11,12,VDLP 11,13,Lourdes 12,Malaga 16,Port 06
I am hesitant to give cash to folks I don't know, because I live on a very limited SS income, and need to take care where my money goes.

I wanted to ask if people here KNOW anything about the "Camino for Good" virtual Camino site?
It looks like a wonderful project.

Is it real?
Is the cash really going to albergue owners?

Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 2nd Edition. In English, Spanish, German and Korean
Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.
Past OR future Camino
CF 2006,08,09,11,12(2),13(2),14,16(2),18(2) Aragones 11,12,VDLP 11,13,Lourdes 12,Malaga 16,Port 06

SabineP

Camino = Gratitude + Compassion.
Past OR future Camino
some and then more. see my signature.
Thank you! I searched but couldn't find anything. Is there a way to search on the entire "Camino for Good?" Because when I searched I got 1000 threads which had "Camino" or "Good" in them.

Do you mean the website?

Past OR future Camino
Do you mean the website?

No, I meant finding a thread on the forum. I guess I'm just not good at the search option.

Sabine, I just read the thread. Thank you SO much for the link! I prefer to donate to directly when I can. Thank you!

Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.
Rent a house in Santiago (1 month minimum)
300m from the cathedral and around the corner from the fresh food market in Santiago. Perfect place to tele commute from (1GB symmetrical connection).

C clearly

Staff member
Past OR future Camino
Most years since 2012. Hoping now for 2022.
The search function does have its quirks.

If you enter the phrase in parentheses, it will search for that exact character string: "camino for good". (That's a standard computer search practice.)

Consider going into Advanced Search where you can specify that results should come in date order (newest first) instead of the "relevance" order, which is often mysterious.

For more than you probably really wanted to know, you could look at this thread. Even it doesn't cover the topic too well.

I'll close this thread since the question is answered in the other thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances