Search 59,165 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
John Brierley 2022 Camino Guide
The most selling Camino Guide is shipping November 1st. Get your today and start planning.
Camino Socks
Browse the Camino Socks collection on the forum shop

Camino in June

aschlich

I am flying from Madrid to Oporto June 10th and was wondering if anyone had similar plans to travel the Camino Portugues during this time. As my friends are still in school, I am looking for a walking buddy. I understand I will meet people along the way, but my parents/host family are nervous about me going solo, although I have reassured them countless times. Any takers?

Original artwork based on your pilgrimage or other travel photos.
Create your own ad
€1,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

mikepreston

Myself and travel companion are leaving from Tui on 21st June. I am not sure of the logistics but, you are more than welcome to join us along the way if it fits in!!

sunshine_and_me

Hi,

I have exactly the same plan i leave Porto tomorrow early in the morning i am sorry that i saw your post so late. Maybe we will meet each other on the way.

mikepreston

There are now three of us so if you spot 2 ladies and myself (all a bit on the stout side so walking fairly slow) walk with us for a while!!

Enjoy

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 102 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings