• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Camino passport

Gemmagolds

Time of past OR future Camino
August 2013
August 2015
My friends and I are going to be walking part of the Camino Norte starting in Santander. Does anyone know where you get your pilgrim passport from?
Thanks

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Depending on your departure date you may have time to by one from here, from Ivar's Camino Shop.

Otherwise you will probably be able to pick one up from the Albergue de Peregrinos in Santander:

Calle Rúa Mayor, 9-11, Santander, Cantabria.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
My friends and I are going to be walking part of the Camino Norte starting in Santander. Does anyone know where you get your pilgrim passport from?
Thanks
Also, depending on where you live, you may have a national Camino Association of some sort.

Most read last week in this forum