• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Camping, tents, etc

dobry_den

Hi! During my camino, I'd like to sleep in my tent, instead of using albergues.. How is it with sleeping in nature in Spain? Is it allowed? What about camping sites along el Camino del Norte?

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

Dobry den. You are probably from the Czech Republic. We are wondering about the same thing as you are: whether there is available camping on the route... I found a website with some campgrounds, and "wild" camping is also possible in certain places. When are you going? We are biking in June.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
The thing is that I want to sleep in a tent - i'm not taking it "just in case", i want to sleep in the wild. And what worries me is that whether this is legal in Spain? Because in certain countries, it's illegal to camp "in the wild"...

Most read last week in this forum