• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Can anyone vouch for the credibility of express bouricot?

Jme

Time of past OR future Camino
Planning on walking the Camino.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Totally and utterly...great service, used them twice

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Their office in SJPP is a few doors down from the Pilgrims Office: very convenient if you want to have your baggage sent over to Roncesvalles. This is a great idea, so that you can build up fitness on Days One and Two of your Camino without the weight of your pack.

We have used them three times, Caroline is one of the best operator's servicing the Camino. Even better now that she has an office near the pilgrims office.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I used them once in 2011 and can vouch for the service I received - and I was the only passenger arriving in Biarritz that day!

I would use them again without hesitation!

buen camino

Yes absolutely!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
ABSOLUTELY. I dealt with Caroline who was a complete professional, on time and very knowledgeable of pilgrim's needs and services. I took a ride with them for 9 Euros (van was full; brought the price down) from the Pamplona Bus Station to SJPDP. This was back in 2011 and I believe that since, the taxi companies in Pamplona pretty much campaigned to not allow them to worked this route anymore. Not sure where that stands today. Caroline's sister owns the Pilgrims Store across from the Office of Pilgrims at SJPDP. The next day they carried the bulk of my backpack, along with dozen others, and let me borrowed a smaller backpack to crossed to Roncesvalles. That first day is among the toughest along the Camino and been the first day it is wise to minimize the risks of having to end your Camino the day it starts. No different from back in the old days when the Church had young lads to help carried the pilgrims' loads to the next stop.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
They are awesome...
Once the pick me up in Pamplona and drove me to SJPP. Very reliable, good people!
I'd trust them again in a heart beat...

Yes,Yes and Yes again.
Caroline will meet you where arranged and will deliver you to where you want to go even if it takes a while like finding like my hotel in Pamplona.
What's more if she quotes a price that is the maximum.If others join in ,then the price is reduced.
For instance in 2012 I had booked a trip quoted and agreed at 84 euros. When Caroline picked me up from the meeting place there were 2 Australians in the transport, so cost for trip 28 euros.
Caroline went all over Pamplona to deliver me to the door. Use her service without a qualm.

In addition to the above Caroline will collect and deliver backpacks etc to your rest point for the night.
Be aware, as far as I know the service runs from France to Spain , but in 2012 that service was stopped from running Spain to France , so no Pamplona to SJPDP. This was because of a complaint by Spanish taxi drivers, court case and a fine.
I have to say that I have no connection with the service ,just based on what I found.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
I've not used the service.

Lots of people on the forum have done so.

I've not seen any complaints listed here.

If I were in the market for the services provided I would go with them.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Totally and utterly...great service, used them twice
Used on 25th June this year ,came on time ,warm welcome and as their information says the more that travel the less you pay , first class service .

I'm delighted that you have asked this question.

Caroline and her staff are very good,I have no problem recommending them to other pilgrims. . .its lovely to see on the site others think the same.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I went with them from Barritz airport to St Jean last Sept . Excellent service. The transport was waiting for (as it turned out ) 8 people who were on the same plane.
We were in St Jean an hour later.

I notice they also have a service to send your spare luggage from SJPdP to Santiago for 70 Euros for up to 20kg - sent to a specific hostel I believe for collection.. Can anyone tell me if there may still be Spanish customs issues with this service which I have read on other posts? Does 70 Euros sound fair in comparison to using say the post office services and sending luggage to Ivar for storage?

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
In addition to the above Caroline will collect and deliver backpacks etc to your rest point for the night.
Be aware, as far as I know the service runs from France to Spain , but in 2012 that service was stopped from running Spain to France , so no Pamplona to SJPDP. This was because of a complaint by Spanish taxi drivers, court case and a fine.
I have to say that I have no connection with the service ,just based on what I found.

Do they deliver luggage from Roncesvalles to Larrasoana and on to Pamplona

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Not as far as I know .Ring Caroline and ask her. Contact details on line.
I previously posted that in 2011 she was stopped from any deliveries starting in Spain.
The service goes from SJPDP to anywhere on the camino, but not on the reverse direction

€149,-
Adding to the chorus of 'yes, yes, yes:' Getting a ride from Biarritz from Caroline at the end of a very long journey as a great start for my 2015 Camino. I arrived too late for the bus/train, and she made a special trip to come down to get me. I felt completely welcomed, and was in very good and reliable hands. Superbe!

Last edited:
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
We just used Caminofacil from Saint Jean to Pamplona and I can highly recommend them. Prompt, efficient, very easy to communicate with and cheap. Great service (and no, I don't work for them!)

We just used Caminofacil from Saint Jean to Pamplona and I can highly recommend them. Prompt, efficient, very easy to communicate with and cheap. Great service (and no, I don't work for them!)

€149,-
That is good to know we are walking from St Jean to Pamplona and it would be great to transfer our luggage.

That is good to know we are walking from St Jean to Pamplona and it would be great to transfer our luggage.
The beauty of Caminofacil is that they cover the whole Camino Frances from Saint Jean, so you can use them for one day at a time or as we did, they took our suitcases for post Camino travel in one journey from Saint Jean to Pamplona.

Yes
Yes, absolutely definitely can vouch for them and also Jacotrans which was the other company I used to pick up and deliver my backpack on to my next Albergue each day. Excellent service from both companies.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
This thread is over 2 years old ;)
But Yes. 100%

Have used their services for pick ups from Bayonne and Biarritz
The mountain shuttle
And also sending a suitcase to Santiago.

Lovely people, great service.

Most read last week in this forum

Hi all, I’m starting my Camino Frances on May 12. I’ve booked my first night in SJPDP, but I’m starting to worry I need to book more. My plan was to take it day by day and just turn up, but lots...
Hello all. Here to give a brief account of my (and many others) first day on the Camino on May 1. The trip to Roncesvalles was tough. I went Valcarlos route because napoleon was very ill advised...
I struggle with social anxiety and I was wandering if anybody with the same issue had a positive experience on the Camino walking alone. I saw lots of posts and videos people talking about forming...
I am wondering how you disconnect, in part, from the world. I have a couple of reasons that I need to be accessible but, I don't want to be constantly connected on this journey. Ideas?
Money stolen from bag on bed while sleeping. Estelle municipal hostel. Not a big inconvenience as my passport and credit cards were left.
Or do you prefer Cromwell's attitude? Put your trust in God and keep your powder dry. I am starting to get tired of the attitude that it isn't necessary to take reasonable care and thought...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.