• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Can I ship from Astorga to Santiago?

Etain2

Time of past OR future Camino
Sept 26-Oct 10 Astorga to Santiago
I arrive in Astorga on September 26 and would like to ship a bag to Santiago. How would I go about doing that?

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Go to the Post Office/Correos and use their special service for pilgrims. The address is
Calle Correos, 3, 24700 Astorga, León, Spain. They are open every working day from 08:30 to 14:30.
See more in this web. https://www.elcaminoconcorreos.com/en/

Good luck and Buen camino!

Last edited:
Or ship it to @ivar . More details in Forum Store subforum.

Anyway you will have to go to post office either you want to post it to yourself (Poste Restante/Lista de Correos) or to @ivar . Buen Camino!

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Another option, if you already have a reservation to stay in commercial lodging at Santiago, is to ask that property if you can send an item there through the post. I have also used this option on occasion and it works just fine.

Send the property an e-mail, in Spanish. Use the Google or Bing online translators to help compose something reasonably cogent.

Hope this helps.