• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

For Sale/Wanted Cannondale bike ready to ride; collect in UK or at the Camino, Mar 31-Apr 3, 2024

Dazzerrtw

Time of past OR future Camino
April 2024
hope you don't mind me posting this on here but I thought it may be of use to someone who may wish to cycle the Camino Frances this spring without the added planning of shipping their own bike or hiring one in France . I bought the Cannondale Quick one brand new IN Black Pearl SIZE XL and asked the dealer to prepare it for the camino ride so it could better cope with the hill climbs and carry luggage . From new the dealer replaced all the chain set with a set of Shimano GRX FC-RX600 2 x Chainset - 46/30 and a 11/42 cassette with new Shimano bottom bracket . The tyres were changed for a pair of Schwalbe Marathon 700/40 . A set of SKS Speedrocker gravel mudguards fitted. To improve the riding position for the long days riding a 45% stem was fitted along with a set of wide 720 bars with a 50 mm riser . Other items fitted were a Cannondale Kick stand, Touring gel grips , bell and Rear pannier rack. One bottle cage but there is also another mount if you wish to fit another cage . There is a seat mounted bag suitable for carrying tools ( not shown in these photos ) . Also in the price are the original tyres , original steam , and 3 new spare inner tubes. The bike comes fitted with the Cannondale tracker so all you have to do is download the Cannondale App and this will record all the data from your rides . You can see in the photos the bike is in as new condition having only covered 100 miles .

Sadly due to knee surgery after a motorcycle accident I have had to buy a Ebike to now do the ride on.

The bike can be collected at the start of the Camino Frances in St. Jean Pied-du-Port, on the 2nd of April or in Spain at Pamplona airport on the 3rd . If in the UK we can drop the bike off on the 31st March close to our route to the ferry ( shown in photos ) or can be collected from Settle in the Yorkshire Dales . The bike is a size xLarge so suit a rider 6 foot and above . All thats required is to attach your panniers and set off. rest of specification can be found on the dealers web page but please remember the parts listed above that have been up graded Asking price is ÂŁ1000 please message if you would like to discuss. Thank you https://www.tredz.co.uk/.Cannondale-Quick-1-Disc-2023-Hybrid-Sports-Bike_217094.htm?sku=686871&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Bikes%20%3E%20Hybrid%20bikes%20%3E%20Hybrid%20sport%20bikes&utm_content=Cannondale&gad_source=1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIn4_u8qjYhAMVY4FaBR3nCgCAEAQYAiABEgKNOfD_BwE

Attachments

• SELL 1.jpg
    SELL 1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 276
  • SELL 7.jpg
    SELL 7.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 14
  • SELL 3.jpg
    SELL 3.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 13
  • SELL 2.jpg
    SELL 2.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 11
  • SELL 6.jpg
    SELL 6.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
  • SELL 8.jpg
    SELL 8.jpg
    949.3 KB · Views: 10
  • SELL 9.jpg
    SELL 9.jpg
    404.9 KB · Views: 10
  • SELL 10.jpg
    SELL 10.jpg
    457.9 KB · Views: 11
  • SELL 11.jpg
    SELL 11.jpg
    394.1 KB · Views: 15
  • map.png
    map.png
    301.6 KB · Views: 18
The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.

Most read last week in this forum

Hi all, We are a bit concerned about being able to get accomodation as we are cycling the CDN this May/June. I read that pilgrims on foot get priority up to 8pm. We are aiming to arrive each day...
Hi all I am considering cycling the coastal route but wondered if any / many albergues have minimum cycling distances. Eg do I have to ride a minimum amount per day to be able to stay in an...
Hello! I just finished my first walk on El Camino, from Sarria to Santiago, and had a great time watching all of the bikepackers zoom by on the trail. So much so that I've had a sudden interest...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back