A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Luggage Transfer Correos

Car share from Santiago Airport to Sarria on 11.07.19

2020 Camino Guides

Luxy

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances “2019”
I’m looking for two people to share a transfer from Santiago airport to Sarria as I have checked the bus timetable and the last bus from Lugo leaves 5 minutes after the airport bus gets in ... and then there are no more buses scheduled for the night ... I can see a few hiccups with that five minute window of opportunity!! I’m flying in with my daughter on the Ryanair flight from Stansted that lands 17.15 on the 11th July. Anyone fancy sharing a taxi transfer?

Mark McCarthy

Camino(s) past & future
CF 2014 2015
Lourdes 2 SdC 2016
Sarria 2 SdC April&Oct 2016 & (April 2018)
Camino Baztan June 2017
I’m looking for two people to share a transfer from Santiago airport to Sarria as I have checked the bus timetable and the last bus from Lugo leaves 5 minutes after the airport bus gets in ... and then there are no more buses scheduled for the night ... I can see a few hiccups with that five minute window of opportunity!! I’m flying in with my daughter on the Ryanair flight from Stansted that lands 17.15 on the 11th July. Anyone fancy sharing a taxi transfer?
You can get the Monbus ticket on the bus if needed. The bus station at Lugo is compact so a 5 min changeover time should be OK. If its not the cost of taxi from Lugo to Sarria should be less than €40.
Alternatively, ask on the plane itself as there will likely be other pilgrims on the flight.

Luxy

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances “2019”
You can get the Monbus ticket on the bus if needed. The bus station at Lugo is compact so a 5 min changeover time should be OK. If its not the cost of taxi from Lugo to Sarria should be less than €40.
Alternatively, ask on the plane itself as there will likely be other pilgrims on the flight.
That is super helpful Mark, and very reassuring to hear! Thank you so much for your help.

Get on our Mailing list for new products on the Camino Store and news from the Camino Forum

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 16 1.3%
  • February

Votes: 10 0.8%
  • March

Votes: 53 4.3%
  • April

Votes: 185 15.2%
  • May

Votes: 298 24.4%
  • June

Votes: 86 7.0%
  • July

Votes: 23 1.9%
  • August

Votes: 27 2.2%
  • September

Votes: 351 28.7%
  • October

Votes: 149 12.2%
  • November

Votes: 17 1.4%
  • December

Votes: 6 0.5%
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock