• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Compeed in U.S.?

joangk

I've heard great things about Compeed blister plasters, but they seem to be aviailable only in the U.K. Anyone know where to buy them in the U.S. (without having them shipped from the U.K.)? Or, anyone recommend another similar product available in U.S.?
Thanks in advance!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
In australia the hospital I worked at called it Comfeel-which may be the name in the US too.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I got some at Walmart. I think it was Bandaid brand and was for blisters. It says compeed in small print on the side of the package.

Compeed

The Bandaid brand blister packs you find in the US are, in fact, Compeed. Bandaid took over the Compeed company 2 or 3 years ago, and now manufacture under the Bandaid name.

In Australia it's called Bandaid Blister Block, so might have a similar name in the US.

It is also everyhwere in pharmacies in Spain, if I had a few bucks I'd invest in Compeed Espana!!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Most read last week in this forum

I’ve been on Camino Norte for about eight days averaging around 30 to 35 km. I’ve gotten some blisters on the sides of my feet mostly the pinky toes and one on my big toe. I just came to the...
The standard response to what to do when you get bed bugs, is to wash and dry everything at 60 degrees. But if you do that to your silk sleeping bag liner or your merino socks or t shirts or down...
I will do the Camino Frances from mid June to mid July and will start in Pamplona. Should I take a fleece/cold weather garment?
Hey all! Having rabbit holed many, many packing lists, I'd love y'alls feedback on my packing list - https://lighterpack.com/r/p6hm36 For context, I'm 49, medium experienced hiker, weigh 200lbs...
The new "Experience" line from Altra looks interesting. Has anybody tried them yet? I will order a pair of Altra Experience Wild and report back after some day hikes. They have the traditional...
Having had two sets of poles taken from me at the airport on my return flight (traveling cabin luggage only) I want to buy poles cheaply on arrival before O begin my Camino..either in Santiago or...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.