Search 57,387 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Camino Maps
A collection of Camino Maps from the Camino Forum Store
Holy Year Credential
Get the HOLY YEAR Camino Credential (Passport) here.

Credencial in Irun

Tartrazine

Year of past OR future Camino
Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere. I Will be in Irun next Wednesday the 28th of July, starting the Norte on Thursday the 29th of July. I'm trying to find out where I can pick up a credencial on the Wednesday (I'm there all day as I actually arrive late on the Tuesday) given the Albergue in Irun is closed? Thanks.

Holy Year Credential
Get the HOLY YEAR Camino Credential (Passport) here.
Published on Amazon
Guide to the 16 main caminos with maps, pictures, hyperlinks and other information.

Xylango

veni vidi ate cheese
We went to the police station inside city hall. Free, got our first sello, and the officer couldn't have been nicer. Every single cathedral, late morning and all afternoon, was closed when we got to Irun on July 2nd. So, got our credenciales, walked across the bridge to France, had some wine, walked back, and hoofed it the next day.

Last edited:

Bob from L.A. !

Veteran Member
Camino Francis 2012, 2014, 2016. Camino Norte 2018. Many more to come in my future God willing !
We went to the police station inside city hall. Free, got our first sello, and the officer couldn't have been nicer. Every single cathedral, late morning and all afternoon, were closed when we got to Irun on July 2nd. So, got our credenciales, walked across the bridge to France, had some wine, walked back, and hoofed it the next day.

I also obtained mine there as well. And YES they were over the top helpful, including providing me maps and suggestions on places to sleep and eat along the way.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 100 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads