Search 62305 Camino Questions

Definitive coast route will be published in September

Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.
2023 Camino Guides
The 2023 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

ivar

Administrator
Staff member
I saw something on this in La Voz today as well, they had a map (I will see if I can take a picture of it later).

So it looks like two new routes, taking off just south of the Spanish border. Both routes are west (towards the coast) of the current Portuguese route. The western most route passed by Baiona and up the Galicia coast. Looked like a good route!

Saludos,
Ivar

Most read last week in this forum

After numerous Caminos, my wife and I are looking to purchase a house (or possibly an already established albergue) along the Camino Portuguese within Portugal to establish a small private refugio...
With apologies to Dylan Thomas, 'Do walk gently into the Night' - Portugal just lost to Korea in the Mondiale and lost first place in their division. Do express condolences.
My husband and I bicycled the Camino Portuguese this Fall, in September/October from Lisbon to Santiago, our first Camino. (It was incredible!) We met a delightful woman from Utrecht, The...

How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2022 Camino Guides