Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Departure is imminent ...

johannastephenson

Jun 1, 2013
Time of past OR future Camino
October 2013
.. it's tomorrow! We start our journey from the north of Scotland and will be in SJPP on Wednesday to start walking on Thursday. Really excited slightly in awe of what is ahead but can't wait for my first step. A big thank you to the forum and all its contributors, it is an invaluable resource. I found myself on the forum daily, if there was something I needed to know the answer was there, the question had already been asked.
I have planned nothing apart from getting to Biarritz arriving on Wednesday and will wing it from there, though I may have to book accommodation in SJPP . We have two weeks so will not be doing the complete Camino this time, hope to possible make it to Burgos, and will return in the Spring to continue where we left off !! See you on the Camino.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
M

MendiWalker

.. it's tomorrow! We start our journey from the north of Scotland and will be in SJPP on Wednesday to start walking on Thursday. Really excited slightly in awe of what is ahead but can't wait for my first step. A big thank you to the forum and all its contributors, it is an invaluable resource. I found myself on the forum daily, if there was something I needed to know the answer was there, the question had already been asked.
I have planned nothing apart from getting to Biarritz arriving on Wednesday and will wing it from there, though I may have to book accommodation in SJPP . We have two weeks so will not be doing the complete Camino this time, hope to possible make it to Burgos, and will return in the Spring to continue where we left off !! See you on the Camino.

Welcome to the forum

That´s the spirit. I hope you have a great Camino. Enjoy you 2 weeks and in no time you´ll be back without knowing.

Buen Camino!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

tyrrek

Veteran Member
Jun 17, 2011
Halifax, West Yorkshire, UK
Time of past OR future Camino
SJPP-SdC (4-5/2011), Ferrol-SdC (9/2011), Pamplona-SdC (3-4/2012), Camino Finisterre (10/2012), Ourense-SdC (5/2014)
I have planned nothing apart from getting to Biarritz arriving on Wednesday and will wing it from there.
Sounds like the best kind of planning to me. You'll be winging it every day for the next 2 weeks so start as you mean to go on. :) And go on you will! Muy buen Camino!

Most read last week in this forum

Hello everyone, I’m about to embark on my first Camino this month in a week or so. I had plans to go with a friend but it fell through so now I’m visiting a friend in France until I work up the...
Hello all fellow pilgrims! To celebrate my 70th birthday I'll be following the Frances path from St Jean Pied de Port to Santiago de Compostela. Really excited abut the journey for me starting...
Good evening all! We began our yearly route to Santiago, today! We 4 Peregrinos resumed our Camino at Rabanal del Camino and walked to Acebo. We encountered Snow, Hail Stones and rain. We loved...
June 22 -@Amachant (SJPP)
Hi I'm Keith 60 years young from Newcastle upon Tyne UK.arriving on the 1635 Edinburgh ryanair flight on 9th September 2024 anyone like to share my express bourricot

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides