• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

does Iberia still give 20% discount to camino pilgrims? if so, how to access?

milbo

Time of past OR future Camino
march/april 2015
does Iberia still give 20% discount to camino pilgrims? if so, how do I access that as it would pay for our Bilbao stopover?
Grateful for the help I can get, walking for first time over 27 days April 2015 Easter school holswith 13yr old before her Confirmation & in memory of her Uncle.
Ta
Milbo

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

No, sorry, they used to offer a discount for the travel back from Santiago (you had to show your Compostela to get it) but they stopped doing that many years ago. Buen Camino! SY

No, sorry, they used to offer a discount for the travel back from Santiago (you had to show your Compostela to get it) but they stopped doing that many years ago. Buen Camino! SY
First time I hear about this, but shame they've stopped doing that. With 20% discount some Iberia flights might even match Vueling, Ryaniar,... prices.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Welcome Milbo!

Buon Camino, Milbo. what great reasons for making the pilgrimage. If the walk is in memory of a beloved uncle, you can get his name added to your compostela when you arrive in Santiago.

A selection of Camino Jewellery

Most read last week in this forum