• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Edmonton Pilgrims Meeting- Wednesday, November 14th- 7.00-9.

Time of past OR future Camino
Francese 2002, Cami San Jaume 2018, Norte 2023
Where: Southminster Steinhaurer United Church, 10740- 19th Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta T6J 6W9
What you need to bring: your curiousity, your enthusiasm, pictures, maps of your routes and cookies &/or baking goods. This meeting Agenda is a work in progress. Contact Thaya McKee at thaya1@rogers.com as she welcomes your ideas and input.

Opening: 7pm
1. Introductions all around
2. a quick introduction to our national organization, its services, membership costs and services
3. A short 5-8 minute video clip about The Camino
4. 2012 Walkers sharing their stories (please let me know if you'd like to participate in this agenda segment, if we need equipment, let me know. This could involve a spoken story or an AV story...you choose and let me know if you need anything set up...please and thank you)
5. Pilgrims: share one tip that made a real difference to his/her pilgrimage
6. 2013 plans & opportunities
7. Wanna-be pilgrims, ask the group for whatever you need/want in order to make decisions about your intentions to become a pilgrim,
8. Next steps and adjournment

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.