• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

End of May, Camino Aragonés

Josefine

Time of past OR future Camino
Francés Primitivo Aragonés/Francés, Portugues Fisterra/Muxia Norte San Salvador Via Gebennesis
Time goes by, end of May will soon be here, well quite soon :) . I have my tickets for May, 30, and will arrive in Barcelona quite early. I plan to take a bus to Jaca as soon as I can and then to Somport. Initially I planned to spend the first night in Somport, but as I was reading the gronze.com they suggest, if you don't arrive too late, to start walking that very first day to Canfranc, around 5 km, and stay at the albergue Pepito Grillo. I quite like this idea, this way I'd not have 30 km, but 25, for next day to Jaca which sounds a lot better as a starting distance.
I can't beleive I will soon be on the camino again, my fourth, but as exited as the first time, I am going to just love the coming weeks just feeling it is getting closer and closer.
Hope to meet some of you, if not on the Camino at least in Santiago, at any meeting point that might be set up. My flight back to Stockholm is July 7.
Josefine

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Hi Josefine
I land in Lourdes 14th April and its looking like the Aragones for me and my son (no trains to Bayonne) the weather looks like being a bit wet :(
I will try and post a few live updates from the Camino
good luck and Buen Camino
Ian

Hey Ian,
I'm doing the same as you, walking from Lourdes beginning May 12. I hope the weather is not rainy... let's pray for SUN! I look forward to following your updates.
Annie

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Hola Josefine, Ian & Annie
Helen & I will be leaving Lourdes on the 28th April, a couple of weeks ahead of Annie. I will also try and give some updates if possible.
Looking forward to your updates Ian.
Josefine, enjoy your time of anticipation, you'll soon be back on the way.
Buen Camino to all.
Col

colinPeter said:
Hola Josefine, Ian & Annie
Helen & I will be leaving Lourdes on the 28th April, a couple of weeks ahead of Annie. I will also try and give some updates if possible.
Looking forward to your updates Ian.
Josefine, enjoy your time of anticipation, you'll soon be back on the way.
Buen Camino to all.
Col
I am starting from Somport on 22 September and walking to Granon, where I will work as a hospitalera for 2 weeks, and will then continue to Santiago. I am so looking forward to hearing all your reports of the Camino Aragones, so please keep them coming.
Buen Camino to you all.

Hi everybody, I am sure we will all have great caminos but it's a pity we don't get to meet each other.
Josefine

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back