Advertisment

jozero

Oh... That's what the shell is for...
Donating Member
Camino(s) past & future
CF January 2013
CF April 2016
CF January 2018
I'm not sure about this... does anyone else cringe when the see a large knife with the blade upward in the exact location that ones "delicate region" goes when the bike stops?!? Sure, there is a sheath but I'm not sure I'd be willing to risk it :eek::eek::eek:

Advertisment

Purky

The Dutch guy
Donating Member
Camino(s) past & future
Breda (Holland) to Santiago (2016)
Camino Ingles (2017)
I'm not sure about this... does anyone else cringe when the see a large knife with the blade upward in the exact location that ones "delicate region" goes when the bike stops?!? Sure, there is a sheath but I'm not sure I'd be willing to risk it :eek::eek::eek:
He's got a point... and so does the knife...
I might change the thread title to 'Eviscerated cyclist, over there!'.

t2andreo

Veteran Member
Donating Member
Camino(s) past & future
Frances: 2013, 2014
Madrid: 2016
Portuguese: 2015, 2017
Voluntario: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
The knife is better stashed with the jamon...pointed downward. Other than that, I sort of like the concept. But, it needs more refinement...

Jeff Crawley

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Camino Ingles May 2018 (flight and accommodation already booked!)
An ordinary crossbar can do enough damage - which is why I ride this:

Mk3.JPG

Lurch

Camino(s) past & future
looking at 2018-2019
Eviscerated is not the word I would use. Emasculated is more what comes to mind. I do like the second, no knife aimed at my 'parts', and it has me thinking about modifying my touring bike. Might be a reason to use it more, although not on el Camino. I am definitely a walker not a biker. Less chance for me to get in someone's way, especially after some cerveza or vino!

Advertisement

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Most viewed threads

Most liked threads